Lotus Low Pent Metal Shed Heritage Green
- Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions.
- Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
- Full details on preparing a base for all buildings will be sent prior to the unit being delivered.
All steel sheds must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage. We can supply a Timber base or a Foundation Kit, which you can purchase with your product.
Should I buy a timber base or a foundation kit for my metal shed? What’s the difference?
- All shed bases should be constructed on level ground with a damp proof membrane.
- The timber base allows you to construct a wooden floor (using the instructions provided), place it on your level ground over your damp proof membrane and attach the shed to it. This is a quick, simple and cost effective solution to a garden shed base.
- A foundation kit forms a steel grid over your damp proof membrane, allowing you either to fill with concrete or cover with marine ply to create an internal floor.
- Both base options are ideal for steel buildings, however if you have an existing concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane, you will not require either option.
|Roof Size||180 x 124 cm|
|Base Size||171 x 113 cm|
|Wall Height||123 cm|
|Overall Height||143 cm|
|Door Opening Size||114 x 63|
|2nd Door Opening Size||NA|
|Delivery Time||10 - 15 Working Days|